I don’t have a beauty regimen. Not because I don’t like to, but because I find life easier if I keep my daily routine as simple as possible. This means, I do not have a gazillion of beauty products in my bathroom and I’d like to keep it that way. My husband needs the rest of the space for his hair care products anyways. Oops!
If I’m going to use a beauty product, it better 1. work 2. require very little effort to use, and 3. won’t kill me with dizzying strong smell. Non negotiable.
Let’s face it, when you become a mom, everybody needs you. Your kids need you. Your husband needs you. The school needs you. Your work needs you. Your neighbors and friends need you. The world crumbles without you! I’m exaggerating but I think you know what I mean.
So, to spend hours in the bathroom painting my face with beauty products? Pssshhh.
Until I get to the stage where I can pee in peace or put my make up on without a toddler trying to grab my lipstick or my hair, I have decided to keep things as simple as I can. Just keep my face clean (I shall try to) and try to wear spit-free clothes (no guarantees).
One product that recently made it to “the only thing in the bathroom for mommy” is the SUPREME Brightening And Pore Clarifying Cleansing Foam.
Why I like it?
- It’s a fuss-free product. Very important for me because I don’t have time to leave things on my face for 20 minutes!
- It clarifies the skin which is great because I don’t need to cake my face with foundation to look human.
- It is enriched with fruit acids and Dead Sea minerals.
- Removes impurities and excess dead skin cells to tighten pores (very important at my age, a sad fact which we will not discuss any further).
- My skin feels smoother, softer and rejuvenated.
- Recommended for all skin types and does not make my face oilier that it already is.
- It has a nice mild smell.
- Comes in an easy to use pump dispenser.
I don’t know a lot of stuff about beauty products but this one works for me and I intend to keep using it.
If you want to check other DSP products, visit Dead Sea Premiere to see their entire line.
What about you? What’s your favorite facial cleanser?
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.